About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brrr!

Dear Lord,

First of all, Thank you for all that you do and all that you have Blessed me with.  Thank you because I'm alive!

I'm pretty tired this morning and I feel a sore throat coming on.  Is it because I left the heat off accidentally and woke up to 62 degrees?  Brrr!  Lord I pray that you heal any sickness that is festering in my body.

So my husband was especially nice to me when we went to bed.  Really?!  Why would he think he could actually get "some" after all the attitude he gave me yesterday afternoon?  It worked! :(  I'm such a sucker!  LOL  And of course, I'm forgiving.  :)  I love my husband dearly, even though it's been eight years (in just a few days) - it feels like I have been with him my entire life.  I thank you for him.

I didn't read the Bible last night.  I had every intention.  I ended up watching a show on TV called Heavy.  So inspirational!  Please Lord, help me be like these people that can lose 100lbs in 6 months!  Well, I don't need to lose 100lbs...  but another 20lbs would suffice.  :)  I want to get back into working out and making it a part of my life. 

So Lord, this morning I want to thank you again for all that you do.  Thank you for my family, friends, co-workers, job, home and car.  Thank you for everything!  I love you!  Lord, please forgive me where I have failed you in every way.  Please protect me, my husband and daughter from any harm, danger, evil, or sickness that comes in our way and path.  Help me with the willpower, and motivation I need to lose weight and make productivity today.  < I know, odd I just put that in the same sentence.  I also pray for my husband and daughter to have a beautiful and blessed day today.  Lord, I pray all of this as long as it is Your Will.

Your Holy Name,

Amen

1 comment:

  1. I do hope you get to feeling better real soon.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete