About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Think God

Dear God,

So I can't stop thinking about you.  You are in my thoughts all day long.  This definitely does not mean that I am perfect.  In fact, I am so far from that.  However, I feel closer to you.  I am so ever grateful that you are in my life, in my heart and in my mind.  You remind me every day that I am here for you.  I am reminded of your greatness, your power, and I am in awe, in fear, and in love. 

Thank you!  THANK YOU!  I want to shout that from the highest mountain.  Thank you for all you have given and blessed me with.  I pray to you that I can give back to you; however small it may seem.  I pray that my husband, whom I've been talking to about tithing, will open his eyes and heart to you. He loves you dearly, but he worries so much about money, that he doesn't give back what he should (what WE should.)  And since our money is put together, I feel that I am slacking as well.  Lord, let him hear me.  I don't want him to choose which scriptures he wants to hear when he's ready.  I want him to hear the scriptures that is meant for him to hear. 

I pray that my beautiful daughter lives until she is 80 years old or more.  And I pray that my husband and I also live until old age.  I want us to experience life on Earth as you see it.  A full life. 

I pray that you protect me, my husband and my daughter from any harm, danger, evil or sickness that may come our way.

You know how my daugher has severe ADHD.  Well, I pray to you Lord that you help us find the correct stimulant combination that helps her be the loving daughter she is.  You know that the stimulants that she has been on has agitated her behavior at home.  She's very angry and Lord I pray you put your arms around her and caress her and tell her everything will be okay.  Help me remind her that she does not need to be angry.  We (mom & daddy) love her very much.  She is my light!  You gave me such a beautiful light!  And I Thank You!

Lord, I thank you for my family, my friends, my job, my home and car.  Thank you for everything.  And Lord, please forgive me where I have failed you.  Forgive me of my transgressions and all my sins. 

Lord, I pray to be a better Christian every day.  I pray that I can touch someone with knowledge of you.  I pray that I can guide someone to your gates.  I don't expect high rewards or crowns when I see you.  Not that I won't try, but I don't want to go to heaven thinking of what I can gain from riches.  I want to go to Heaven to live for you.  I want to do your works here on Earth.  I want you to be proud of me.

I pray that I may use the gift that you have given me, which may be photography.  I also pray that I can use this gift towards your Holy Spirit.  If that is not the gift, please open my eyes and draw me closer to finding it.  I am eager to work for you.  I am eager to show my love. 

Again Lord, I thank you for all that you have done for me and my family.  I thank you for bringing us together.  Lord, all these that I pray to you, may YOUR WILL be done. 

In his most precious name,

Angie

Cape San Blas, Florida - Oct 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment