About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Still Down...

Dear Lord,
I'm still feeling out of sorts.  Voice is scruffy, ears are tickling when I swallow, cough is in my chest, and still have little white bumps on my throat and tonsils.  Still taking my antibiotics though.  However, I'm still going to pray for healing - oh, and can you allow my hubby to baby me a bit today?  Just a thought. :)

I can't get the devastation of Japan out of my head.  Well, I know it's all over the news too - but the people.  All those people.  I want to sift through each speck of debris and lift their bodies and renew them again and tell them they are ok. 

Ever since I found out my name meant Messenger of Angels, I've always wanted to be an Angel to others and help them or heal them (through God, of course).  I wonder what he has in store for me in Heaven.

Lord, please be with those in Japan, Hawaii, and the West Coast of America that have suffered, is suffering or has lost anything due to these horrible conditions.  Please help Japan get back together soon. 

Lord, I thank you for all that you have done, is doing and all that you will do for me in my lifetime.  Thank you for your blessings. 

Please protect me, my husband and daughter from any harm, danger, evil or sickness that may invade or come into our lives.

Please give me the willpower (once my sickness is gone) to start exercising like mad and control my addition to food. 

Please forgive my sins, Lord.  I pray all these things in your name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment