About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love Your Neighbor

Dear Lord,
Wow - you are really testing me today huh?  LOL  I recently made a comment to my daughter as she was discussing with me last week about some little girl bullies at her school.  I said, "Love Your Neighbor".  Well... today my neighbor banged on my back door (I'm home sick).  My husband was home for lunch (Thank You, Lord!).  He went out there and got cussed out.  Basically, the survey we had done on our property (3 years ago) proved that we had a little more property than our neighbor thought.  It went over his fence line about a foot.  BUT, we have no plans on destroying his fence or telling him to move or anything and we have no plans on building anything by the fence.  We told him this a few years ago. 

Today, something about it set him off and he threatened to sue us, the surveying company, and also threatened to destroy the "pins" that are in the ground on our property line with his tractor.  We did call the police just to get more information as to what we should do.  Basically, since this is a cival suit, there is nothing we can do.  Even if this man destroys those pins in the ground and potentially tries destroying our property, we have to SEE him doing it for us to have a case. 

Well, I certainly don't want to camp outside to SEE him potentially destroy anything.  However, "love your neighbor" is replaying over and over in my mind.  Are you talking to me Lord?  In fact, I'm not even mad at my neighbor at all.  I do think he is having a bad day and possibly the wind and rain did something to his mind (temporarily, I hope).  But I pray to you Lord that you comfort our neighbor, let him know that he is loved, and somehow reassure him that we have no ill intentions toward him. 

During our temporary windstorm today, a branch (not too big) flew through the air and "stabbed" the side of our house causing a hole.  It didn't go all the way through our wall though.  I heard it earlier and was hoping a tree wasn't about to fall on my house or myself.  That was also another highlight today.  lol

I feel better, my throat is very sore.  Just not as achey as I was yesterday afternoon/night.  Lord I pray that you take this sickness out of my body.  Heal me, Lord.  I also thank you that the confrontation between my husband and our neighbor was not any worse.  And I thank you that our house did not suffer extensive damage. 

No matter what happens in life Lord, I will always love you.  I know with each trial and error, is a test of our faith.  Well, my faith will always be there for you.  You are my Love!

I pray for you to protect me, my hubby and daughter from any harm, danger, evil or sickness that may come our way.  And I thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and my family.  Lord also please heal a co-worker of mine who's back has been hurting her lately.  You know I also have two more co-workers, one who does not believe in Jesus and the other who is not saved.  I pray that you be with them and comfort them, bless them, and show yourself to them.  Also, I know you were talking to me recently about my little brother and how he may be diverting back to becoming a non-believer.  I pray that you give me words of wisdom to talk to him without seeming pushy or judgmental.  And I pray for you to forgive my sins, all my sins that I have committed against you.

Thank you again, for all that you do... my love,

Amen

1 comment: