About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nettie-Pot

Lord,
I have discovered a very intriguing, weird and useful device:  The Nettie-Pot!  Weird and Wow!  LOL

Well, first thing this morning I saw the little white dots on the back of my throat.  First thought was Strep.  So I went to work and went to the clinic at work and got tested.  The bad news is that I won't find out the results until Monday.  The good news is the nurse put me on 10 day antibiotics... so if it's strep, I'm already in the middle of getting rid of it.  If it's a sinus infection... I'm getting rid of it.  If it's a cold, I was advised to use a Nettie-pot and zinc lozenges to fight that as the antibiotics will not do anything for a cold. 

I do feel better but my throat feels scratchy and tonight I'm having just a little bit of aches.  Earlier today, I even "thought" my ear started hurting... but it went away faster than I could "think" about it. 

My hubby is at a work conference tonight and will be back around 1am.  So I've been trying to clean up the house, get the dishes done, at least one load of laundry done and maybe conk out for the night.  It's funny, I love having my own private and personal space... and then I miss him.  And when he's around, I want my space.  Ha Ha!  Gotta love marriage!

Lord, first I want to Thank You for all that you have done.  I thank you for creating this beautiful world.  (Yup,  I read a few chapters of Genesis last night) - :).   I thank you for always being there for us.  I love the creation you made.  The mountains, the trees, the flowers, the ocean... all you have created I find such beauty in.  Including bees.  I normally find them a nuisance, but one day I took a picture of one in one of my mother-in-law's flowers and it was truly beautiful. 

I thank you for my family and bringing us three together.  I thank you for my friends, co-workers, job, extended family, pets, home, car... everything lord!  I thank you for it all! 

Lord, Please heal me of the sickness that lingers in my body.  Please protect me, my husband and daughter from any harm, danger, evil or sickness that may come our way.

Lord, Please forgive me for all my sins that I have committed against you.  I pray for your help to be a better Christian.  Help me find wisdom and words to bring others to accept your son Jesus Christ into their hearts and their savior. 

Lord, I pray for your will to be done!  Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you!

I pray this in your son's precious name!

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment