About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nuclear Test

Dear God,

I just found out that my elderly mother-in-law will be having a nuclear test tomorrow.  This test is to find out if she has any blockages in her arteries. She has been having minimal chest discomfort lately. 

Lord, I pray that her arteries are clear.  I pray for you to put your arms around her and comfort her.  She is scared.  Be with her and let her know that she is not alone in this journey. 

My husband is going to join her around lunch-time tomorrow to be with her.  I hope the results come back soon.  I know how agonizing it can be to wait and wait for possible bad news.

Anyhow, again please be with her. If her arteries are blocked, I pray for you to heal and unblock them for her.  Please give and keep her in good health and spirits.  I pray for your will to be done.  Thank you for listening.

I pray this in your son's precious name,

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment