About Me

My photo
This is in my heart. I love to write but could never finish anything. This way, I am accountable for writing daily and publicly sharing my relationship with the Lord. You may notice that I do not mention any names (except my first name). I want to keep my family, friends, co-workers, etc completely anonymous due to privacy issues. This blog is a release for me. A way to concentrate solely on my Lord, my issues and lay down all my worries in his hands. Also to praise The Creator of all things.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Monday!

Lord,
Today I'm feeling really good!  Despite the fact that I stepped on the scale this morning and it showed an 11lb weight gain (from my lowest weight).  Wow! 

Please help me stay focused.  I'm going to start counting calories again on fatsecret.com.  Provide me with the willpower that I need to not be addicted to food and motivation to get off my butt and start moving.

Other than that, I thank you for all that you do.  Please protect me, my husband and daughter from any harm, danger, evil or sickness that may come our way.  Forgive me where I have failed you in any way.

I love you Lord.  You are my Everything!  You are my strength when I am weak.  Thank you for all you have blessed me with.

In his name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment